*NSPIRE would not be possible without the support of The North County Higher Education Alliance (NCHEA). NCHEA was founded in 1990 with the mission to foster relationships between local community colleges, universities and research institutes. These efforts have formed productive collaborations that have provided students and faculty with tremendous opportunities.
NCHEA exists to:
- identify areas in which member institutions might collaborate to benefit institutions’ students & North SD County
- establish priorities regarding cooperative ventures to be pursued under alliance sponsorship
- identify potential funding sources for alliance expenses and projects, and obtain such funding
- coordinate member institutions activities for staff and program development
- design and implement the processes needed to address emerging priorities