The annual *NSPIRE Symposium is a unique venue for students and faculty from all campuses to discuss research ideas and foster new professional relationships. Due to the public health concerns associated with COVID19, the 2022 annual symposium, #NSPIRE2022, will be a in-person/hybrid event held Friday, July 29, 2022, from 1:00–5:00 pm at the McMahan House on the CSUSM campus.
#NSPIRE2022 is open to students and faculty from all four partner institutions and will include ample opportunity for networking with students and faculty, including a poster session and panel discussions. Current Scripps Research graduate students will share their experiences with the student bodies of CSU-SM, Palomar, and MiraCosta.
- 1:00-1:15 PM – Introductory Remarks
- 1:15-2:00 PM – First Keynote Speaker: Jinny Lee
- 2:00-2:15 PM – Information About Scripps Research Graduate Program and SURF Program
- 2:15-2:20 PM – Lightning Talk: Gabby Martinez
- 2:20-3:05 PM – Second Keynote Speaker: Sergio Labra
- 3:05-3:15 PM – Coffee Break
- 3:15-3:20 PM – Summer Program Application Mentorship (SPAM)
- 3:20-4:15 PM – Graduate Panel
- 4:15-4:30 PM – Survey
- 4:30-onward PM – Poster Session and Reception
Event Location and Directions
(Parking is FREE only in Lots X, Y, and Z)