The annual *NSPIRE Symposium is a unique venue for students and faculty from all campuses to discuss research ideas and foster new professional relationships. Due to the public health concerns associated with COVID19, the 2021 annual symposium, #NSPIRE2021, will be a in-person/hybrid event held August 5, 2021, from 1:00–5:00 pm at the McMahan House on the CSUSM campus.
#NSPIRE2021 is open to students and faculty from all four partner institutions and will include ample opportunity for networking with students and faculty, including a poster session and panel discussions. Current Scripps Research graduate students will share their experiences with the student bodies of CSU-SM, Palomar, and MiraCosta.
- 1:00-1:15 PM – Introductory Remarks
- 1:15-2:00 PM – First Keynote Speaker: Lara Ibrahim
- 2:00-2:15 PM – Information About Scripps Research Graduate Program and SURF Program
- 2:15-2:20 PM – Lightning Talk
- 2:20-3:05 PM – Second Keynote Speaker: Vincent van der Puyl
- 3:05-3:15 PM – Coffee Break
- 3:15-4:15 PM – Graduate Panel
- 4:15-4:30 PM – Survey
- 4:30-onward PM – Poster Session and Reception
Event Location and Directions
(Parking is FREE only in Lots X, Y, and Z)